Thobias Montler Pappa /\ Den svenska längdhopparen Thobias Montler, född den 15 februari 1996, är en av landets mest lovande unga idrottare. Från och med nu fostras Montler på IF Kronan i Landskrona, men han spelar för Malmö AI från 2011 till 2021. Från och med säsongen 2021 tävlar han för Ullevi FK. Vi kan börja i det hörnet. När vi hänvisade till Thobias Montler har vi tidigare kallat honom Thobias Nilsson Montler.
Mammas mellannamn har blivit trampat på.Det känns bättre så, säger Montler till SportExpress när de kommer ikapp honom i Rom till landslagets slutspel.
Fakta och bio om Thobias Montler Pappa
- At the Junior World Championships in Eugene, Oregon in 2014, Montler placed seventh in the long jump.
- In 2015, he competed in the long jump qualification at the Indoor European Championships for Seniors in Prague, but was eliminated after scoring 7.38.In the summer of 2015, Montler competed in the long jump at the Junior European Championships (EC) in Eskilstuna.
- Having qualified for the finals with a leap of 7.28, he then improved to a new personal best of 7.68 in the competition, good enough for fourth place.
- Along with Emil von Barth, Austin Hamilton, and Gustav Kjell, he competed in the 4 x 100-meter relay, in which the Swedish team won gold with a time of 39.73, setting a new Swedish junior record in the process.
- During the 2019 European Indoor Championships in Glasgow, Thobias Montler competed and won silver with a leap of 8.17 meters.
- With a monster jump in the final round, Montler missed out on a bronze medal at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics by 1.4 cm (over-stomp).
- With a jump of 8.31 meters, Montler won silver in the 2021 European Indoor Championships in Toru, Poland, and set a new Swedish record.
- He jumped 8.06 meters to win the long jump event at the 2022 indoor World Cup in February.
- The following month, Montler set a new Swedish record with a jump of 8.38 meters and won silver at the Indoor World Championships in Belgrade.
- After a thrilling finish at the European Athletics Championships 2022 in Munich, Montler won silver.
- The odds were stacked against Montler winning a medal, but on his final attempt he leaped 8.06 meters, tying him with Jules Pommery and Jacob Fincham-Dukes.
- Jacob Fincham-Dukes claimed second place, while Thobias Montler came in third after their third-place jumps were included in.
- Swedish protests about Fincham-perceived Dukes’s overreach resulted in Montler’s promotion to silver.
- I remember reacting to the fact that my middle name was left off of plane tickets even when I was a young child.
- To put it simply, “Nilsson Mont” might make it stand.
- Now that he’s 23 and has broken into the global elite in a big way, he thinks there are commercial benefits to going by “Montler.
- “It’s a little more unique and artistic than just using their given name.
- who addresses me as Nilsson.
- Everyone calls me “Montler,” and it feels very appropriate.
- How did mom handle this tricky situation?It’s never cool when a kid drops his or her middle name, but she told me it could help me in the bedroom.